Parc du Champ des Bruyères in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Staying in our establishment and not relaxing in the Parc du Champ des Bruyères, located less than 10 km from our hotel? NO WAY!
Indeed, this 28-hectare park, which used to be the old Bruyères racecourse, has become a must-see place in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray. It offers so many activities that you won't know where to turn...
What is the purpose of this park?
This place was designed to create a perfect harmony between recreational uses and the preservation of our environment.
What can you do in this park, as big as 40 soccer fields?
- Have fun in the 3 playgrounds for children and adults (rope game, climbing, slides...).
- Take advantage of the lawn to :
- Have a great time with outdoor games (molky, ball...) or board games for example,
- Sunbathing with a good book,
- Or have a picnic in the shade of the trees.
- Marvel at the works of art scattered throughout the site.
- Take a break in the restaurant.
- Stop by the ecological reserves that preserve remarkable species.
- Use your senses in the conservatory orchard and the edible forest, open to all.
- Discover a local market garden open to educational visits.
- Make responsible purchases at the organic and local sales point.
The little extras :
- Free admission for all.
- Accessible to people with disabilities.
- Parking on site.
- Toilets in the park.
Parc Champ des Bruyères
Avenue des Canadiens,
76 800 Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray
Access by public transport :
Boulingrin - Technopôle line, Champ de courses station
Bus line T4 : Stade Diochon and Champ des Bruyères stops
Bus line F1 : Stade Diochon stop
Opening hours :
May: 7:30am - 10:00pm.
June, July, August: 7h30 - 23h00.
September: 7:30am - 10pm.
October: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
November, December, January, February: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
March, April: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.