Direction: the fruit route, in Normandy!
How about a little gourmet bike ride?
Then let's go! Get on your bike and follow the guide!
Discover Normandy by bike, in a small heavenly place, between Jumièges and Duclair.
Only a few minutes from Rouen, located in the regional natural park of the loops of the Norman Seine, the fruit road invites you to dive into the heart of the Normandy bocage.
Take advantage of this delicious moment to live the present moment, hair in the wind, in a natural setting of exception, strewn with sweet colors. A unique place where time stands still and your senses will be awakened.
What to see on the fruit road ?
Travel the 62 km of this road and discover all along your journey:
- Splendid green landscapes,
- Orchards, true witnesses of an ancestral tradition mixing oceanic climate and historical influence of the monks of the Abbey of Jumièges.
- An exceptional architectural heritage, such as the Abbey of Jumièges.
The little extras :
- The route is marked out, so don't worry, you won't get lost!
- During this journey, you will have the opportunity to buy your fruits directly from the producers.
- On your way, you will meet much more than apple trees! Plums, cherries, pears, currants, raspberries, strawberries, and even black currants are waiting for you, for a little tasting in the middle of nature, during a well-deserved break!
The best time to saddle up for this unusual experience is from March to May, because you will discover the blossoming of the trees (plum trees, cider apple trees...).
A real impressionist painting is offered to you, proposing soft tints mixing shades of white and pink.
So, what are you waiting for to book a room in our hotel?
A change of scenery is guaranteed during a pleasant bike ride.